Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Mitchell Intermediate PTO Website
The term ‘Mitchell PTO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6800 Alden Bridge Dr. The Woodlands, TX 77381. Our company registration number is EIN 37-1666407. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Delivery Notice
We hand deliver all purchases throughout the year to your child’s classroom/Learning Community. Please allow 5 school days for processing and 5 school days for delivery unless a delivery date is noted.
Pre-purchased items will be available for pick up on a certain day/time usually coinciding with an event at the school. It will be clearly noted on the items prior to purchase.
*Please make sure to note your child’s LC/homeroom on each order. Orders without this information or with incorrect information will incur a delay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, we are not able to issue refunds on pre-ordered merchandise.
Damaged Products – If the product is received damaged, please contact us via our contact page email and notify us of the damage and the condition of merchandise received and desired action (if any). Please do so within 5 days of receiving the item.
Once we’re contacted and verified the damage and customer intent; we will issue a refund or replacement of merchandise if in stock.
Mitchell PTO will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of completing all purchases and/or sale transactions.
In addition, all data you submit will be used to administer to and maintain your active account with the Mitchell PTO.
In providing such services and/or information to you; we will not share your information with individuals or organizations outside of the Mitchell PTO.